Ecommerce means electronic business the procedure of selling and purchasing products via internet technology. Many enterprise companies are creating their company on the web by Ecommerce to enhance support and the revenue in addition to boost this organization’s revenue.E-commerce is becoming popular due to internet technology.
E-commerce businesses may employ some or all of the following:
• Online shopping web sites for retail sales direct to consumers
• Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer or consumer-to-consumer sales
• Business-to-business buying and selling
• Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media
• Business-to-business (B2B) electronic data interchange
• Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters)
• Engaging in pretail for launching new products and services
• Online financial exchanges for currency exchanges
Do you know ?
Christopher Latham Sholes (February 14, 1819 – February 17, 1890) was an American inventor who invented the QWERTY keyboard and along with Frank Haven Hall, Samuel W. Soule, Carlos Gladden and John Pratt, has been contended as one of the …